The goal of every pregnant woman should be to have a happy, healthy pregnancy, and provide a healthy environment for their developing baby! This is the time in your life when you want to be practicing healthy diet habits, and eating for your health.
Your baby will be eating and drinking what you eat and drink. If you are eating healthy foods, your baby will be eating healthy foods. If you are eating junk foods, so will your baby. If you are drinking alcohol, your baby will be also. Take the extra care and thought to plan Lifestyle Solutions that will allow for a healthy full term pregnancy. Your babies’ health should be foremost on your mind!
Photo above by Katherine Vess Photography in Sacramento, CA
Checkout Katherine's Website and Facebook Page for more amazing photo's! She specializes in maternity, newborn, and baby photo's through their first year!
Healthy Pregnancy Habits
Some healthy pregnancy habits are:
- Pregnancy Nutrition - Pregnancy Nutrition is important for both your health and your babies also! These healthy diet habits will help insure a healthy pregnancy!
- Organic Foods - If you can, spend the extra money to buy organic produce, especially on the foods with the most food chemicals and pesticides.
- Pregnancy Nausea Tips - Pregnancy Nausea affects 60 - 90 percent of Pregnant Women - Here are some Pregnancy Nutrition and Healthy Pregnancy Tips to help with your nausea!
Unhealthy Pregnancy Habits
A few unhealthy pregnancy habits that pregnant women should be aware of:
- Pregnancy and Alcohol - Is it ok to mix Pregnancy and Alcohol? Ask yourself, "Is Alcohol really that important to me that I would chance my babies' health? Please DO NOT drink while pregnant!
- Pregnancy and Autism - Pregnancy and Autism is a hot topic as almost 1 percent of all babies born, will be diagnosed on the autism spectrum. There may be genetics involved, but there may be environmental triggers also!
- Pregnancy and Chemicals - Pregnancy and chemicals do not mix! Exposure to environmental chemicals should be avoided as much as possible while pregnant, because chemicals can harm your baby.
- Pregnancy and Fish - Pregnancy and Fish may not go together if you don't take precautions. There are four types of fish that the American Pregnancy Association recommends to avoid due to higher mercury levels.
- Pregnancy and Teflon - My recommendation for Pregnancy and Teflon, would be to use stainless steel cookware instead, while you are pregnant and your kids are young!
- Stress and Pregnancy - Repeated Stress and Pregnancy can be associated with increased risks for your pregnancy! Take the steps to eliminate stress and to enjoy a healthy pregnancy with no long term effects to your baby!
It is important in pregnancy to develop healthy pregnancy habits, and avoid unhealthy pregnancy habits to ensure a healthy, beautiful baby!
Other Pregnancy Information: (coming soon!)
See Also: (info coming soon!)
- Healthy Infants - Every parent wants Healthy Infants! The first years of your babies life are critical in their development and healthy infant nutrition is a must!
- Healthy Kids - Healthy kids that are emotionally secure, confident, smart, good looking, with great self image and that make good choices is the wish of every parent! It’s up to you to help your kids!
- Healthy Teens
Facebook - Like This Page?
Facebook - Like This Site?