Weight Control Tips
Weight Control concerns most of us! There are four types of people in this country:
- Those with skinny genes and just eat what they want, when they want, and never gain an ounce! That is about 5% of our population.
- Those that consciously work on their weight and keep it under control.
- Those that have experienced weight loss and want to keep it under control.
- Those that can't keep their weight under control, and fall into the obese or overweight category! That is 2/3 of the population.
This is a simplified description, but you get the point! Unless you are one of the lucky few, you need help.
Lifestyle Solutions for Weight Control
Here are a few lifestyle solutions for weight control:
UnDiet: Look for simple ways to make changes in your Foods, Food Habits, and Coping Skills.
Simple Healthy Eating: Healthy eating is a process! There will foods to reduce, increase, substitute or eliminate! This is so simple!
Emotional Eating: Separate your emotions from food! Feel your emotions and work through them, rather than eating through them. This is not easy!
Mindless Eating: Figure out the different areas in your life that you mindlessly eat and develop weight control strategies for success.
Food Substitutions: Develop great food substitutions for the foods that you love. There are many lightened choices available.
Healthy Diet Habits Tips: Learn great practical tips to use in any life situation you face or habit that you are dealing with.
- Meal Planning: You have heard it before, People who fail to plan, plan to fail! You must have a strategy for your daily meals. It's fun too!
There are many healthy diet habits to adopt. Each of you is an individual and none of you have the same unhealthy diet habits. Weight control is about continuing to monitor your problem areas, making positive helpful changes, and continually learning. I believe that the more you know, the more you can eat, and that's the goal here!
Facebook - Like This Page?
Facebook - Like This Site?